Based in Oakville, Ontario
May 8th, 2016
Press / Business contact:
8 Culham Street
+1 (289) 387-4412
OddBird is an Oakville, Ontario based studio comprised of 6 Bachelor of Game Design students from Sheridan College. The studio focuses on creating new and unique games which challenge the status quo of their genres.
OddBird was formed when 6 Bachelor of Game Design Students from Sheridan College began developing a game to enter into the 2016 Level Up: Student Showcase. This game, Arrow Heads, ended up winning Best Overall Game and Artistic Achievement at the event, as well as the 2016 ESAC Student Game Competition. Arrow Heads has now been further developed for Steam, Xbox One and Playstation 4 where it will soon be released.
Arrow Heads Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for OddBird , but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Level Up: Student Showcase - Best Overall Game" - For Arrow Heads, 2016
- "Level Up: Student Showcase - Best Artistic Achievement" - For Arrow Heads, 2016
- "ESAC Student Game Competition Winner" - For Arrow Heads, 2016
- "Semi-finalist - Adobe Design Achievement Awards" - For Arrow Heads, 2016
- "EGLX Pitch Competition" - For Arrow Heads, 2016
- "Official Selection - PAX Rising" - For Arrow Heads, 2016
- "Official Selection - SXSW Student Showcase" - For Arrow Heads, 2017
Team & Repeating Collaborator
3D Artist, Rigger
Level Designer, Sound Designer
Level Designer, 3D Artist
Audio 4N6 (P.J. Tremblay)
Composer, Sound Designer